jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

WELCOME TO MY BLOG



 
Hello world, my name is Jose Berrueta but you can call me Nano, i ´m 27 years old. i´m from maracaibo, I study Public Accounting at URBE and I am in the 9th trimester.

i like travel, I listen to tropical music, but my favorite is the salsa and merengue, the band that I like most is Adolescentes, I like dance, the beach, snorkeling , go out with my wife and enjoy family reunions.
 








i dont like pickles, i hat yogurt ,I do not like fake people.
 
 my dream is to graduate from public accountant and get a good position in a major company in the city.









About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important, because is the second language most important in the world. Also there are many people in the world speak this language.
i hope you like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario